Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vision for Success

Vision Board
This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen 

I have chosen the images in my collage for specific reasons. As a child I loved watching Winnie the Pooh. I admired how happy he always was and I want to feel that way too. The Smurfs hold a special place in my heart because my parents both grew up watching them. They introduced them to both my brother  and I at a young age. Ever since then we have seen all of the new and original movies as a family just like the Smurfs. My dream job is to be a veterinarian. The image of the vet is what I strive to be and plan to go to Notre Dame for. I want to be able to help animals because I love them. My plan is to eventually have my own vet clinic in Norco California

4 comments:

  1. I like how the colors here kinda contrast with one another and the types of pictures you used are very cute. I clicked the link to Notre Dame and I hope you get accepted! I support you in your dream to help animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that you love to watch Winnie the pooh as a kid, that was also my favorite show. I hope you get into Notre dame so you can become what you dreamed of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you use 2 different colors and it looks like you care about animals a lot.

    ReplyDelete