Friday, September 29, 2017

: Celebrity Sighting

Captured by TMZ Paparazzi 


"Cast of Riverdale Sighted with New Friend"

On Sunday night the cast of Riverdale was spotted in downtown Vancouver shooting scenes. The main four were seen hanging out with a new mystery person. The fifth person was identified as Suzette, who is said to be the newest addition to the cast for season 2. After shooting wrapped for the day, the cast along with Suzette went to explore downtown Vancouver. It is very obvious that the entire cast has a great relationship with one another. They are practically family. To celebrate their newest member, they all went to have dinner at the city's local diner. They were more than happy to pose for a picture together. We didn't get any spoilers but we can't wait to see what awaits us in season 2.



2 comments:

  1. I like the way you told the story making it seem like you were there with them and for a second I thought that you were really gonna be in the season two show of river dale and I was gonna say thats right and to hook me up with one of the pretty girls there lmao. The editing you did on the picture made it seem so convincing and good job in doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, for a second thought I couldn't notice where you were honestly because your clothing blends in pretty good with the picture

    ReplyDelete